Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good People ?

This one is going to be short and sweet. The other day I heard someone say why do bad things happen to good people. These people need to learn some biblical lessons

Romans 3:12 - "All have turned aside, together they have become useless; There is none who does good, There is not even one."

So bad things don't happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people, which would include all of us wretched sinners.

There was only one good person in the history of the world, Jesus. If you don't recall what happened to him let me fill you in. All the bad people decided to kill him. So I guess if you want to say Why did a bad thing happen to Jesus a good God, I guess you could. But I would still argue that it was a good reason for his death, becoming the way for us to be able to spend eternity with him after our death.

THINK ABOUT IT, AND READ THE WORD (DON'T BE HOODWINKED)

No comments: