Sunday, July 6, 2008

God's Gonna Cut You Down !

I was given a Johnny Cash album a few years ago by a good friend of mine.  This was the first I think I had ever heard a Johnny Cash song, and I got hooked on some of his songs and have been accumulating his albums ever since.  This is a far stretch in music taste from my head banging years of  Motley Crue. 

Now a radio program I listen too had a Cash song on it called "God's Gonna Cut You Down",  this is a very good song and I think that it has a great message.  Take a listen to it in the video posted below.

Some of you may recognize the people in the video.  I would argue that most of the people in this video are going to be "cut down" by God on judgement day I would say that somone should be telling the people in the video that God will cut them down.

I am not sure if this video was made posthumously or if Johnny Cash was alive when it was made.  I am taking a guess that Johnny had already passed.

While you are listening to the song, think about the people in you life.  How many are going to be cut down, because you said nothing to them about the gospel of Christ.



THINK ABOUT IT, AND READ THE WORD (DON'T BE HOODWINKED)

No comments: