Sunday, July 6, 2008

Letter From Hell

I am on a video kick so bear with me.

I have seen this video before and I feel that more and more people need to see it and feel uncomfortable. If you have not seen it and you are a Christian, it is going to hit you like a ton of bricks. But we must always keep in our minds that God created Hell, and he is in control of it as well.

I will leave you with a few questions. How many people have you had relationships with that have passed away and may be writing this letter to you? How many people do you know right now that are not Christians and you need to tell?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

Can you schedule time in your life for other so called important things. Sports, TV, hobbies? What could be more important than lost people?

Hope you enjoy the show. Hope it makes you change what you do.



THINK ABOUT IT, AND READ THE WORD (DON'T BE HOODWINKED)

No comments: