Friday, July 4, 2008

The Highway of Holiness ?

So this post has been one that I have been wanting to post for sometime now. It is so sad that people actually believe this nonsense. Isaiah 35:8 is the passage that they have decided to do some serious Scripture Twisting too. I have not dug to deep into the passage to really understand it that well, however some simple Hermeneutics can be used here. If it did not mean I-35 to the people that it was written to when Isaiah wrote it, it does not mean I-35 today! GET A GRIP! Don't butcher the scriptures to make them accommodate current events. Also note that they interview a woman pastor (I think I have been clear in the past as to what the scripture says about that). who seems to think that this is funny. How about very sad. Also note that this was on the Communist News Network (CNN).



THINK ABOUT IT, AND READ THE WORD (DON'T BE HOODWINKED)

No comments: